If you’re looking for a rugged skid steer tree saw with a rotating blade, the Sidney Tree Saw is the attachment for you. Made in the USA, our Skid Steer Tree Saw makes quick work of felling trees and chopping them into manageable-sized loads. It’s the perfect tool for clearing your land of invasive brush.
- Faster Cuts: the SS Tool Steel Saw Mill blade is designed for high-performance cutting
- Long-lasting Teeth: 8 Kodiak Carbide Teeth are held in with rivets (tool provided)
- Cuts 1″ to 24″ diameter trees and brush quickly and easily
- One-Size-Fits-All: accommodates both low-flow and high-flow skid steers
- Designed to eliminate blade pinching and binding
- Over 90% efficiency: engineered to reduce heat, noise, and hose/gear box losses
- 90-degree rotation: for pruning and cutting downed trees
- Made right here in the USA!
View or download a pdf version of the Tree Saw Brochure.
Request a Quote
- Unique optimized blade cuts 1" to 24"
- 90° of rotation to prune or cut downed trees
- Over 90% efficient motor provides maximum power
- 5.4 Gallon Integrated Spray Kit (Optional)