The quality of construction and design make Sidney’s Heavy-Duty Demolition Grapples the ideal multi-purpose skid steer attachment for a variety of tasks. Our patented grapple has the most clamping and crushing power of any skid steer grapple on the market today. Available in three models, all Demolition Grapples are constructed from 1” High Tensile Steel with tips hardened to 400 BHN for increased durability and reduced maintenance. The tines on both the top and bottom jaws share a spar of 1 ¾” by 5” solid steel to eliminate flexing.
|Number of Tines||6 tines||10 tines||10 tines|
|Cylinder||4 x 8||4 x 8||4 x 8|
|Approximate Weight||900 lb||1,250 lb||1,500 lb|
Our Demolition Grapples come standard with a wiring kit and Universal Quick-Attach mount, however, custom mounts are also available upon request. Call Sidney Attachments today at 913-495-4861 for more information.
Request a Quote
- Three models available: one with 6 tines (44” width), two with 10 tines (44” and 74” inch widths)
- Made with 1" thick Grade 50 Steel
- Provides over 3.5 tons of crushing force at the tips
- Easily scarifies and rips tough ground and roadway
- Most powerful, versatile skid steer grapple available